CUE 0.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

Emu24,I don't agree with thin ice - I'm thinking a knife edge...

1. 961 Posts.
    Emu24,

I don't agree with thin ice - I'm thinking a knife edge with catastrophic one side and company transforming on the other.

It is too early to call which way, but if we were to use only recent history, Jurgen is the one acting the donkey's rear end so far.
    CUE hasn't signed since 5th March and then "Jurgen the Competent" goes into trading halt followed by a suspension with the claim that the JV is complete.
    What kind of 5th grade stunt was that?
    What possible justification could anyone with an ounce of business acumen put next to that pathetic due process without coming up with- Jurgen is a complete fool.

We could easily blame CUE here - and it's not off the table - but considering the amateurish nature of informing the market that "Jurgen the Competent" has displayed - how could we have any confidence in the info he is passing onto the PF.

Assuming that they reach a similar contract to WPL's 20 year with the chinese (9billion per Tcf)
    - AND -
    they pull out 11Tcf which is the mid-range.
    CUE has a $14.85billion dollar asset here
    That equates to $24 per share
    OR
    2,100 kiri deals that CUE threaders found sooooo important.

So if this side agreement compromised CUE's return on this asset by 1% - that would cost shareholders 24cents per share. More than today's market cap.

Just because a rat behind of a company like MOG has signed - this is not a sign that CUE should.
    MOG is still Albers run and his sole objective with MOG is to increase the SP in the short term.
    As he did with MEO & CUE

On the other side

If CUE is run with the same attitude as people that would even use a phrase like "Artemite" - we should be all concerned with the real possibility of losing more than 1%.
    I take comfort in the fact that CUE has acted professionally.
    As for lack of disclosure in their reporting - I agree there is sometimes - but I have never struggled to get gaps filled in by calling them.

Most importantly though Emu

I agree with your concern - sitting back saying it doesn't matter what happens to such a big asset is foolish to the highest level.
    Time will tell who is acting the fool though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.