CUE 0.00% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

announcment out , page-36

1. 1,092 Posts.
    rooster 6,

your right, we know nothing about CUE, so how about as PLAY2WIN made some valid points, you fill us MEO people in so we too can get excited on why CUE is playing hardball! It might even tempt me to dump MEO and join CUE . If the farmin is well and truly in the making why don't we hear much about it, as to who, when, etc... I think CUE is getting ahead of themselves with an "ego" and nothing else! Besides the constant bagging about the MEOS I haven't heard much good, if CUE is in such a good position, wouldn't you think the posters on here would be a little sympathetic to the MEO shareholders, instead of getting aggressive? Getting aggressive and defensive tells me one thing, CUE shareholders MUST HAVE DOUBT SOMEWHERE about all of this, otherwise they would come accross a lot nicer. It's like the kid who "dunnit", a defensive response is the first giveaway! I'm out of here, not worth getting booted off on the account of CUE. Moderators, don't take this post seriously, just defending the MEO crowd!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $45.51K 433.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18327 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 943362 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.