CUE 0.00% 11.0¢ cue energy resources limited

announcment out , page-38

1. 649 Posts.
    It is unclear to me how anyone can form a proper view on whether CUE (or for that matter MEO) management are doing the right thing in respect of the Artemis saga until such time as we know what exactly was on the table.

Without knowing this and what "the issues" are, how can an intelligent fact based view be formed. In the absence of that, both MEO and CUE holders alike can only revert back to their respective trust in their management who do have the facts on the table.

Seems to me for CUE and MEO alike we are forming views on the basis of announcements that are very light on in terms of detail. Makes it difficult to judge I say.

As a MEO holder I bear no ill will towards CUE or its holders (as deeply frustrating as things are) because I simply do not know whether MEO/pf have been unreasonable or CUE is guilty of the same. In due course, hopefully all will be revealed.

What I will say however is that the farmout was MEO's initiative and therefore MEO really does own primary responsibility for seeing it to completion, managing and mitigating project risks and bringing all key stakeholders along on the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $96.75K 903.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 849895 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 955658 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.