CUE 0.00% 11.0¢ cue energy resources limited

announcment out , page-45

1. 649 Posts.
    Entropylord,

"Epaka, Whilst I agree nothing can be certain........."

I don't think I said anything at all about wanting certainty. My point in short is that I don't believe there is enough information available to make an informed judgement on the extent to which CUE not signing is fair or reasonable.

On that issue......the amount of unknown as compared with the known is too great in my opinion.

We do not know:
    - specifically what representations were made by MEO and CUE last year when the farmout and its implications were tabled
    - how these differ from the actual documents on the table today
    - the extent to which these documents are reasonable or unreasonable from a market perspective
    - the extent to which these documents disadvantage CUE or not; and
    - for CUE holders specifically, how the MEO farmout/side agreement scenario compares with alternative options CUE has for its 15% share.

As I said in my last post, without such information we rely on "trust in our management". It seems that this is a significant basis for your views and of course you are entitled to do so. For me, I'd rather know more than that when making trading / investment decisions. I think it is a huge stretch to call this "wanting certainty".

Regardless, as a MEO holder "who is to blame" is not really the key issue anyway. I am far more interested in forming a view on whether the deal will go ahead or not. On the snippets of information we have had, and despite having no visibility of what CUE do not like about the side agreement, I am still optimistic MEO will find a way to make it happen.

best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $96.75K 903.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 849895 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 955658 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.