AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

ALCYONE INCREASES TWIN HILLS ORE RESERVE & MINE LIFEHIGHLIGHTS...

1. 295 Posts.
    ALCYONE INCREASES TWIN HILLS ORE RESERVE & MINE LIFE
    HIGHLIGHTS (summary)

TWIN HILLS
    - Re-optimised Twin Hills mine plan delivers increase in Ore Reserves of 1.42Moz silver (+30%)
    - New Ore Reserve estimate of 5.64Moz of recoverable silver (4Mt @ 64g/t Ag)
    - Mine life increased from 3 years to between 4 and 5 years (including current stockpiles)
    - Expected cash operating cost of approximately A$15/oz
    - Strip Ratio (Waste : Ore) reduced from 3.9:1 to 1.65:1
    - Plant construction on target for full-scale commercial silver extraction in September Quarter of
    - Leaching of existing heaps occurring at expected rate with first Merrill Crowe silver extraction
    expected later this month
    MT GUNYAN
    - Increase in Mt Gunyan JORC compliant Mineral Resource estimate to 2.3Mt @ 69g/t Ag and 0.08g/t
    Au, for 5.2Moz of silver and 6,200oz of gold
    - Potential to add to mine life as a key second source of feedstock for Twin Hills processing facility
    - Scoping Study underway
    Alcyone Resources Limited (ASX: AYN; ?Alcyone? or ?the Company?) is pleased to report an updated Ore Reserve
    estimate for the Twin Hills deposit, part of the Texas Silver & Polymetallic Project in south-east Queensland, where the
    Company commenced early silver production last month.
    Alcyone recently undertook a re-optimisation of its Mineral Resource inventory in light of the strength in the silver price,
    with spot silver currently trading above A$30/oz and in recent weeks trading as high as +A$47/oz. The Company
    completed pit optimisations for the Twin Hills deposit at varying prices, from A$19.85/oz to A$35/oz and has calculated
    Ore Reserve estimates based on a silver price of A$19.85/oz and A$25/oz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.