ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

I have noticed that 247.... the announcements do conflict but in...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    I have noticed that 247.... the announcements do conflict but in terms of what i personally believe should happen is leaning toward ITC's view.. as much as i do love a real wild cat drill.... IMHO there are players out there willing to takie a punt and also those who want to get out... not the largest volumes going through considering the register...

it will be interesting if and when a broker report is put out...

IMHO she is still a strong BUY at these levels and with Eddie's support at 4.9 i doubt she will dip below these levels... i see a clear consolidation on further market weakness before another run by the end of the year...

2010 will be the company making year IMHO and it will be what takes us to the next step... 10 cents 15 cents 20 cents 30 cents WHO knows... but if the fairway is as big as we are led to believe than anything is possible...

if you guys want to see 'BLUE SKY' (not my thoughts)... well 100 000 000 recoverable with a 40% interest and at $30 per barrel AUD would see an asset size in the vicinity of 1.2 billion or $1.5 per share.... NOW THATS DREAMING... BUT YOU NEVER KNOW LIFE CAN BE A DREAM SOMETIMES...

LOL

GOOD LUCK GUYS DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.