NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

anns: conoco executes the farm-in agreement !, page-54

1. 6,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22170
    I am not going anywhere guys.
    I have 2.5m shares and still trying to buy. I haven't sold any of my shares in the last sp spikes.

I meant stop posting in this thread; "anns: conoco executes the farm-in agreement!" This thread is corrupted by two stupid and aggressive posters. I am sick of those kind of people. I don't know where some of you guys were for supporting me when they were making personal attacks here.

WAL71

I know you have problem with me from ELM thread. I think you burnt out in ELM. I am not the reason for that, sorry. (your post on ELM thread: 7039668 and my reply post no.7040333) You actually should go to your own thread and don't make any personal attacks on me like the others. But I will reply you.

Don’t worry. I will give you the post no. when I declared I left ELM. Post no. 6810782 on 8th of June 2011, subject name: "it's not a good time to be in stock market atm"

I left ELM because I was against the new management and I predicted a big downturn was coming for the world markets. Despite I had a small shareholding, I spent a lot of time, money and effort for going to GM from Brisbane to Perth, to talk to substantial shareholders, and for writing on ELM threads. Nothing was achieved and the new management won the GM, and messed up to sp as you can see. Blame them!

I have never downramped ELM because I never bought it back again. Still not interested as I am totally tied up with NSE.

I predicted the big downturn of world markets in early June and it happened. That was a good prediction. I was sitting on cash but I ignored my own prediction a month later when I found NSE on mid July, and started to buy it at 26c. I have already had an extensive research about NSE and shale gas and oil assets from a year earlier when I was researching BRU. (I couldn't see anything interesting with BRU at that time). So I jumped in after Conoco Anns. My average cost has been 27.50c. I never sold anything during the recent bad days of markets. Even though ELM went down to $1.20 from $2, I am still in GOOD profit here. People who follow me from ELM and bought in NSE AT 28C are also in very good profits as well.

Those things show that I am a bid successful on my investment decisions. I am not a ramper or downramper. I research and only talk the truth and facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.