LOM 1.43% 6.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

ann's out ... more diamonds, page-105

1. 897 Posts.
    I think that Lom Is a 'fun' stock to have in anyones portfolio. Sure we have all put in our hard earned, but hopefully not so much that it'd cause misery if we lost it.

I think that it's 'fun' wondering where those sharp edges have come from. Surely those not so positive about LOM have an honest idea about how you get a diamond with edges like that....it has to come from something bigger...it has to...and to try and argue that it didn't could be an interesting argument. ..in fact...don't even argue about it...in ONE sentence answer this' What caused those big diamonds to have sharp edges?'

Next thing...
    Shares on issue...
    It's ALL about market cap....Share owners generally have a % of their portfolio in certain stocks...generally.
    That % is of dollar value...not amount of shares
    eg..If You had only two companies and you had $ xx invested ..Lom and xro 50% in each ....you're not going to say 'strewth I have 5 miillion LOM and only 5000 XRO...I gotta rebalance'
    Holders will only have the dollar value of shares that they want to hold...conversely people will only buy a dollar value that they want...it's all relative. ..

Maybe I'm pondering just a little to much....Lets have 'fun' and wait foe the ned annocement. ..have we found thw source of the broken off bit?

Anyways, looking forward to the one sentence answers. ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.