GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

ann't, page-22

1. 8,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 814
    Could it be that Russel Howcroft believes that GCN is a mover and shaker in the field of advertiser funded free WiFi? My thinking is that Russel Howcroft sees this project as something that can be no skin off his nose. There is no mention of Ten putting cash into the project.

IMO GCN is a slow mover and I haven't seen any shaking - except from disillusioned share holders.

My personal problem with the announcement is that it mentions Flinders Street station. After my non-experience there, earlier this week, and all the unfulfilled promises for WiFi elsewhere - I can't take any of this announcement seriously. See post 9405504.

I am due back in Sydney tomorrow, and won't be able to see whether last Tuesday was just a one day bug in the otherwise freely flowing WiFi at Flinders Street station.

It would be very good if somebody could report on the current state of GCN's free WiFi at Flinders Street station. I would like to think my visit was on a bad hair day.

We need to monitor these things - availability of signal and adverts from many companies - and not rely on GCN's enthusings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.