AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I have been in this stock since late 2006 when they had a...

1. 124 Posts.
    I have been in this stock since late 2006 when they had a different management and not much else to show for. Currently they might have something to show, but they are constantly ballsing it up with inconsistency in their announcements. They have had so many of these announcements lately when they offered share holders some hope and some hiped-up claims and statements saying that flow rates would be available in a week or two, only to string people out with no follow-up information. This is the main reason for the share price languishing where it is. If Cottee would be interested in changing something, this would be the thing to change -the modus operandi of how they manage their information. If he manages to provide timely, consistent, realistic and credible updates, he might not need to whinge so much about his company not being fairly valued by the market. Based on the current state of affairs with this company, he will need to find a blind and deaf Fredy to fork out the money for privatisation at 3-4 times current market cap. Regarding the latest announcement: the market continues to take a clinical view regarding AKK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.