IRL 0.00% 0.2¢ india resources limited

and another thing! In relation to the forecast copper...

1. 217 Posts.
    and another thing!

In relation to the forecast copper concentrate production levels check out the discrepancies between the 2 recent announcements!!!

On the 16th sept IRL stated in its investment presentation that it "Forecast (copper) production of 3,635t
    concentrate (25% Cu) in September Quarter" Only 2 weeks later, YES unbelievably just 2 flippin weeks later it is reported "Concentrate production for the
    September Quarter is forecast at 2,580 tonnes at 24% Cu".
    WHAT THE!!! Thats 1055 t of copper concentrate with a reduction of 1% Cu thats incredibly vanished in 2 weeks!!

The forecasts for the Dec qrt have similar dicrepancies. The investment pres. states its forecast copper concentrate production is 4,412t (25% Cu). 2 weeks later management have now pulled the 3,800t (25% Cu) figure out of their a^$&s.

I was planning to ring today but honestly didnt have the strength. Ive been told porkies before and today would have been no different. I know the markets volatility at present is significant but some company transparency, honesty and good will isnt to much to ask. The lies, deception and announcement discrepancies that IRL have dished out this year have been disgraceful. Management dont even look second rate at present and it actually has nothing to do with the current financial crisis! Surdas performance is in no way linked to the current market crash.

I hope we survive 09 but as I said yesterday, this is looking very similar to MON.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.