AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Well done, Tretch. I wish I could have been there. I still have...

1. 104 Posts.
    Well done, Tretch.
    I wish I could have been there. I still have some concerns about our "progress" although I note that management seem to have developed a knack for keeping the company out of receivership by continually finding new capital to carry on. Did Roger give any hint as to where more new money might be coming from, granted that there won't be a CR till the SP is higher?
    I would have expected that Holcim Lanka would have been on line by now. Was there any news of its progress or has Manildra distracted Earl from completing the work there?
    It seems to me from reading the reports that there is less significance given to the Chinese of late and their single module has never been constructed. (I imagine that is from the growing relationship with Lufthansa.) Was there any real indication that the Chinese are still keen on the technology?
    More importantly, did Roger show any way that we are going to be able to meet demand for "boxes" once Manildra is proven up? I suggested after the Lufthansa deal that Lufthansa will have to find the financing for the production line as well as finance our share of the JV with whichever polluter we form a relationship with. My guess is it will be with Holcim and we will be waiting for them to get their own results from the Sri Lanka plant.
    But I digress. Is the production line going to be in Spain? And not China. Or several production lines around the world.
    I am interested in the "future specific projects" you aluded to. Were they suggesting that individual shareholders will become JV-ers with AEB to fund particular projects? That would sound novel, but interesting. Immediate high income retrurn for shareholders while AEB used its share to fund further expansion and investment.
    A reply to any of these issues would be appreciated and I will ring Peter to get an account of the balance. Thanking you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.