ERL 14.3% 0.3¢ empire resources limited

So fascinating to watch the spin here and so curious that this...

1. 17,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    So fascinating to watch the spin here and so curious that this management survives and continues to pull rabbits out of thin air. I don't know anything about the newest next big thing - ie this other stock that they have hold of but I know that what they are mining at Empire was investigated and passed over by what ? more than ten reputable mining exploration companies. - just read the prospectus.! But ERL apparently had better knowledge than all of them. And when I came on board -all starry eyes because I read it was easy to dig up and process a bit of dirt and get gold with new extraction processes and all they had to do was move a bit of road and the first gold would be poured by last January or something.......I believed them.
    I didn't research till it was too late..... dodgy bankrupt company listed at same address of their partner, trying to get rid of the Empire lease for 4 million bucks by sucking in Anglo Gold or someone of that ilk. Hooking NRW to do their mining till NRW took a second look and decided it didn't fit with their culture ... not even for a big cut of the gold would they do it.

I appreciate the savvyness of people here who are able to trade the pips without the emotional investment like Jacko but this company leaves me with such a bad taste in my mouth that I just couldn't do it .
    The thing that gets me the worst was back in the days when I still believed in and cared about ERL I rang a couple of times and each time came away thinking I had dealt with an educated, honest and straightforward geologist who had full confidence in ERL.
    What a joke.
    For all of us who hold shares I hope they actually do pull a rabbit out of the hat but I think, if they do, they will be as surprised as some of the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.452M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $515 171.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7920287 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12701991 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.