AVR 5.71% $13.20 anteris technologies ltd

annual general meeting review, page-18

1. 13 Posts.
    Hi all,

Thanks Stonemason for such a comprehensive report and thanks to all posters for all information shared on hotcopper.

I often read AHZ hotcopper posts but haven't posted previously as I haven't had anything useful to add.

A couple of other points I recall from the meeting:

Lee said the company was in the process of securing another site to add to the present cardiocel production facilities, presently located at Royal Perth Hospital. He indicated this would be finalised with in the next 6 months. He said the funding for this had already been secured.

He stated the shelf life of cardiocel is 2 yrs.

The price of cardiocel would be different in different markets but I didn't catch what price range it would be. (does anyone recall the price indicated?)

He thought the market for cardiocel would take about 3 yrs to mature and he expected about 3 million sales of cardiocel by then.

It is possible to make the products from pig, cow or human tissue with the same technology.

The market for paed CHD was stated as $150 million globally and the adult valve repair market $1 billion globally.

The market for a therapeutic HSV vaccine could be $6 billion globally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.20
Change
-0.800(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $279.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.00 $14.00 $13.11 $947.2K 71.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $13.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.