PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

derosie,Good on you for your efforts. Unfortunately we have...

1. 12,031 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    derosie,

Good on you for your efforts.

Unfortunately we have nothing to pin managment performance against at this point in time.

No power point, no time lines, no set targets, just a 'trust me I'm the Gus '. Well it's simply NOT good enough. Was this written on a napkin out of curiosity?

On a million dollar salary & we don't even have an action plan/90 day plan on which to track anything !....What does success look like ?...in this climate is holding 4c good work???is getting to 8c twice as good & worthy on compensation???We don't know, we honestly don't know because there has been nothing documented.

If any one is to question later..Gus's response 'did I say that'??? 'what I meant was'... 'No not me'.. Just too much wriggle room...and all this for a million dollar salary.

When I fell behind in targets, had to put a 90 day action plan in place as to how I was going to turn my business around, daily reporting & how am I going against my plan...there was no time to work a second job as Gus seems to be able to do, as my backside was hanging out of my pants as it was..GFC was NO excuse & I do not see world conditions as being a reason why we do not know where we are in the scheme of things( against plan/time lines).

I'm surprised (pleasantly, strangely enough) at the level of No votes for Res 1,7,8,9,10,11 & 12. So Gus was spending his time with PALA (spend 20% of your time to get 80% of your result)& grinned like the proverbial Cheshire cat.

Explains why we as questioning shareholders (in my case) don't get a email(s) replied to. You'd think being a Top 20 Oc holder would get you his ear.

Like another poster said it's back to quarterly reports so that we can grope our way in the dark & more stubbing our toes to find our way. Not my idea of good investing.

Gus if you are reading this I have loaded up on Heads, you are going to have to spend a small fortune to get the first tranche over 8c for a thirty day period....unless you get it to bust through the 8c barrier on significant volume & close at oh I don't know 11.5 cents would be nice :)..fwiw just outside top 20 for heads after today..& am buying if this falls further as GUS et al will move heaven & earth (to get the first carrot at least). Just keep an eye out for Directors selling as that will be the exit signal.

Can only go forward now as too deep in, what will it matter if I take another step.

NOT HAPPY WITH MANAGEMENT & I THINK I AM NOT ALONE AS REFLECTED IN THE VOTING..(but what can a mere sharholder do)? ;(

M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.