PEN 4.55% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

T/O is an interesting concept at this stage but I'm not sure Gus...

1. 122 Posts.
    T/O is an interesting concept at this stage but I'm not sure Gus would be happy giving up his shares for an 8c offer. Sure he would make a killing but I bet you he would rather put in the effort and get PEN to production & by then the U price (as forecasted by the majority of analysts today) should have increased and there is no reason why the share price should be nudging the 16c ish highs we saw early in 2011.

Maybe it's wishful thinking but I really do hope that we can get through all of this and push through to production. Re giving timelines, I guess they are up to the stage where they cant really give direct dates due to too many variables...funding is dependant on world economy & strength in the U price. It really sounds like a 'lets take another 4 months breather' & see if everything has calmed down.

What I really would like an update on is drilling results. Based on all the previous announcements (regular) on drilling I'm sure they could put something together...

Anyway enough from me...I still hold & hope the Debt situation eases soon and the U price starts to trend up. It's then that we will start to see the PEN engines start firing again (IMO).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $334.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.174M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 9927718 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 558448 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.