APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

annual general meeting, page-8

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Possibly this time around we may just hold off on the remuneration since its so close to the production line and may give them what they deserve when they deliver.... Surely the team won't mind waiting an extra quarter or so to get there remuneration which has over the years been stupidly large considering that I and many others are the owners of the company and are on salaries much lower than the team and have yet to receive some sort of benefit from the "company" we own right! ... And besides we the owners require all funds to go towards this project of ours to get it across the line without further dilution or funding being needed... So on those basis I'm sure the ridiculously large remuneration from past years for the results that we've received is sufficient enough to sustain the team until this project that is so close to finish is complete.... Right!??!?!! .... Possibly even the team may do a little sacrifice on their own and pay for the remainder of there partly paid shares so that there is no need for anymore funding or dilution!!!!! ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.