AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Annual General Meeting, page-23

1. 7,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Thank you Sludge, I also think that the AGM was positive...and I apologise to those HC members whose experience has been different to my management supportive posts and for whom the share price had has such a serious impact. Be assured I am also down on my current holdings and continuous buying. I never trusted the BB's but thought IG would have their measure as he could still have. Let's see! The past few weeks on  the AGS thread were not for me..the anger and personal references were a bit much. I am still positive and did buy on the recent collapse (10c) Any way some words I wrote on my old blog many years ago.

"And what about the Blue boys
    Well
    " Blue is a razor-sharp businessman, and interviews with dozens of Blue's associates and sparring partners suggest that he will do anything to maximize profit - even if it means violating agreements. And while some who have locked horns with him simply shrug their shoulders and move on, a few have taken him to court for breach of contract, fraud, and racketeering.
    Blue admits to breaking contracts but won't comment on the rest."
    (Fortune Magazine)
    So a tough fight can be expected.After all he is on record as saying that the USA should have sent unmanned aircraft over Nicaragua on kamikaze missions to blow up the country's gasoline storage tanks. "You could launch them from behind the line of sight," he recalled matter of factly "so you would have total deniability."

WOW...He also owned the aircraft of course..the Predator

But my money is on Ian Gandel getting value for shareholders.

Opinions are those of DeepLode.. quotes from
    http://money.cnn.com/2008/10/28/mag...mbel.fortune/index.htm?postversion=2008103106

hotcopper.com.au
    has an AGS thread which has it all...but would probably moderate some of DeepLode's speculation. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.