AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Annual General Meeting, page-41

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    RIVANDA here. Just arrived back from the meeting a long way to country Victoria. Sludge and MetalD asked some valid and direct questions.Well done . Crazy, we require a note for your absence. At last ( whether it is a good hand or not time will tell) the cards have been laid on the table. JD spoke in a surprisingly animated fashion outlining the struggle this has been as did IG. I have always been a believer but I found todays effort refreshing.There is absolutely no doubt who the villains are in this saga. To summarise: Itochu are still a maybe but possibly less so with us not meeting cash calls. The question of what constitutes mining area as opposed to the whole lease was put aside for now but will rear its head again no doubt. Those are the two gray areas. What is now a little clearer are our options . We are now on 15 % but with a stockpile accumulating as I type. This percentage will remain so after next year if we elect to restart contributions. The directors assured us that they would be doing their sums very carefully at each years review period. If we have some success with the current court action ,we either get cashed up or the sale could be back on the agenda. And if the dollar drops further or the price of uranium keeps climbing or even better both of these things then we are at liberty to do our own recalculations. All up a very robust meeting and I say well done to the directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.