AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Annual General Meeting, page-45

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Great reports CC and Sludge. I suppose one can take some heart from it that you came back from the AGM feeling positive. Nothing has changed however, nothing is any clearer. We have a plan to diminish our holdings over the next years whilst still receiving some vital income.......but what new obstacles will the BBs put in our way. There is already another stoush brewing over the disputed area of development.
    As for the board....it seems only yesterday we were a lynch mob looking to string them up and now their our best friend?
    Maybe.....at least I hope so...they are gunning for us but their appalling record fails to verify that....I eagerly await a change in attitude to SHs.
    In all....I suppose we have to support them because on our own we are doomed....so yes, reluctantly I believe it is right for us to do what we can....not for our board....but for ourselves.
    It is been made abundantly clear again that there is only one enemy in this charade and they are not use to losing.......so, it is 3/4 time and we are down by 6 goals........we need to lift.
    We need to bring public pressure to bare on the BBs.....as I have said before.......I am surprised the board did not recognise that HC posters had contacted politicians and the media in support of their cause??
    Anyway, I say we keep at it.......let's bring these arrogant, fraudulent mobsters down.
    Nice to read some positives today guys....good luck.
    FO.....we are all missing you??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.