AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

I'm amazed at the positive responses we've heard from people...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm amazed at the positive responses we've heard from people that attended relative to attitudes leading into the AGM, and can't help but think they used a Jedi mind trick on you; a wave of the hand and "these aren't the directors you're looking for"... Next time I suggest avoid eye contact at all costs.

Seriously, I'm really happy you've come out of it with a positive feeling. But I just think back to how there was a four year legal battle shrouded in secrecy that cost probably over $12 million and delayed production by years, accompanied by four years of presentations on how 4-mile is their flagship project, all ending with a single sentence stating that it was settled on a confidential basis. And this was PRECEDED by a sudden change of heart, with their flagship project apparently no longer fitting their investment criteria or some such. And now we've been manoeuvred into a position of losing 40% of our only asset for next to nothing, and are almost out of cash. And yet a two-hour meeting has changed everyone's minds about the directors' performance in handling this. I wish I'd been able to go to see if I could have resisted this apparent hypnotic effect they have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.