AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Annual General Meeting, page-53

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The more I think about it, the more I don't think they want ITOCHU being part of anything. Chris Carter wrote;

"With regards to the sale, potential acquirer's could not come to terms with the confidentiality agreement & did not access the data room so could only assess on publicly available data."

I would've expected that ITOCHU, when entering the partnership with AGS, would've had access to a lot more information, as such would be basing their ideas around more than what was publicly available.

The fact that management appear to be downplaying a number of announcements, especially in this window of when ITOCHU can take up their rights.

I'm wondering if they do have a buy, that is NOT ITOCHU, that is offering a significant amount more than what ITOCHU will need to pay (especially in the initial stages). As soon as ITOCHU's window closes, the For Sale sign will go back out, and within a few weeks we will be made a reasonable offer from an unknown party.

Apologies for my mumblings, just thinking out loud!

Can anyone give me an exact date as to when ITOCHU need to take up their options by please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.