PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

Ordinary shareholders have very little influence on the...

1. 27 Posts.
    Ordinary shareholders have very little influence on the operations of the company. One area where they can have their say is at the AGM where the resolutions have to be approved. Do not waste the opportunity to vote on the matters requiring shareholder approval.

I draw your attention to the Resolutions including re-appointment of directors, remuneration report and additional placement capacity. Resolution No's 1 is a non-binding ordinary resolution, Resolutions 2 to 5 are ordinary resolutions and Resolution No 6 is a Special Resolution. I believe more than 50% of the votes cast by eligible shareholders present and eligible to vote is required to pass an Ordinary Resolution compared to a Special Resolution requiring 75% of the eligible shareholders present and eligible to vote to pass the resolution - a much larger hurdle to overcome.

If you are unable to attend the meeting you can still vote by submitting a proxy form. If you do please remember to mark in the relevant boxes your voting intentions - it is noted the Chairperson intends to vote any unmarked proxies IN FAVVOUR of all resolutions.

Remember to send the original proxy to Security Transfer Registrars by 22 Nov 15.

It is all good being patient in this process of the mine development but do not lose the opportunity to have your say on your company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.624K 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 122872432 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21720689 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.