ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

You can love him, hate him or simply accept that hes entitled to...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    You can love him, hate him or simply accept that hes entitled to do as he pleases. Can it be frustrating that the company could have finished in the green today, perhaps. The reality is however, these small increases just make some sleep better at night and justify to themselves why they got into the company. You've heard today from long term holders that some have just broken even in a very very long time, they are the backbone in part of why we are here and why we have this opportunity. When this momentum kicks into top gear and some serious $$ start to change hands, you wont be worried about the 1 or 2 cent increases you will be glad that you have an opportunity now to pick up as much as you can at these ridiculous prices. If Kiwi is trying to keep the price at a low level to accumulate more for himself and others, take full advantage of it but don't write him off for having a plan, you may be the one who makes some huge $$ out of it.

Don't sweat the small stuff, you have a BoD and many talented people that have put this company in a remarkable position and I think we all believe we are truly sitting on a monster. When this goes, i personally believe it will be mind blowing. Your only regret will be you didn't do everything in your power to accumulate more like Kiwi.

All the best Kiwi with your endeavors, I've hit my bank manager for everything i can and exhausted every cent i could get my hands on.

To everyone else i hope you all make a small fortune and for some of you a life changing opportunity. Lets just enjoy this journey together. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.