ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Annual Geoscience Exploration Seminar (AGES) 2021 - 19 to 22 April, page-155

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    Well kiwis post blew up out of proportion.. All this talk of manipulation.. no one in my opinion has enough shares to manipulate the price (top20).. @maxter hit the nail on the head..

I’m pretty sure if I go back over time and search those few posting about this subject on other forums and not just icg, I’d find some comments that could be interpreted as manipulation, downramping, upramping or whatever you’d like to call it.. kiwi calls a spade a spade, he’s also very open about his trading strategies and as I posted before, he’s been here a hell of a lot longer than most, more than a week that’s for sure .. and he rattles cages, he’s even rattled mine at times, and I’m sure he’s rattled the good doctors on occasion..

The reality is yeah, if I sold out my entire holding I’d tank the market back to CR price point but why would I want too, the average price would be no where near what my target is.. and then what? Buy back in for a few measly pips of profit? I have a bigger fish to fry.. and those who know what that fish is, also know I’m doing everything possible to continue holding..

Not everyone is out to manipulate, but I guess when there’s financial instruments at play everyone’s emotions run high.. to call out investigations or big brother, whatever you call it is just ludicrous, show where in the corporations act 2001 or asic act 2001 that he’s breached legislation.. he hasn’t even disclosed the volume of shares he sold.. so it’s all speculation..

Yeah sure we have a small group of investors who chat regularly and discuss our strategies not just Inca, but many others we research or hold.. some of us are as open as we want to be about our strategies on a public forum, some of us aren’t.. And full disclosure, I estimate with my holdings some other colleagues, friends and family I’ve bought to the table plus those circles we would collectively hold about 20m shares and various options amounts..

Anyway that’s enough on the subject from me, hopefully we can put it to bed now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 11028345 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.15pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.