CCA 0.00% 8.4¢ change financial limited

I agree. I hold a lot of IVY tokens. I took the minimum...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree. I hold a lot of IVY tokens. I took the minimum subscription in ICO and have bought a lot more on market @ current price.
    There is absolutely no liquidity atm for the IVY tokens and lauching just as the Bear market accelerated was no help.

A working IVY platform and announcement of their banking partnerships should cause it to fly at some stage. IVY is actually a far more serious crypto project than most others out there and solves a huge real world problem for bank KYC compliance globally.

IVY is the only solution to embed KYC data directly into blockchain transactions removing the requirements for banks to do the KYC compliance themselves and leaving them just to process the transaction. That is highly attractive to banks and cuts their costs dramatically.

I am sketical on how to value Utility Tokens like IVY but a working platform with multiple banking partnerships deserves a much higher MC than IVY currently has, especially when you compare it to a lot of crypto token projects that are priced far higher with much less.

Lets just hope IVY comes through with the partnerships they have promised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $115.5K 1.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 16005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.