FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Initial Impressions. A very informative and positive 2 plus...

1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Initial Impressions.

A very informative and positive 2 plus hours of discussions and answers to shareholders questions across a wide range of issues.

After quickly dispensing with "official business", (the highlight of which was the Chairman's address, already posted on HC yesterday - well worth the read), all directors spoke on their areas of responsibility, and answered many questions (including the list I took along).

The answers to queries by directors expressed confidence in the progress and prospects of the company.

The follow up questions were discussed with openness until all thoughts were handled. A very free-flowing conversation involving all in the room.

No problems with transparency here - and obvious that this is a "tight team" with all directors having full confidence and great respect for each other.

Especially at this key time of changing the focus to marketing, the enthusiasm of the board was clear to see.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, there are so many points to cover, including the answers to questions from HC posters, that I will break my report up into sections so it will be easier to follow and digest.

Will do my best to give an impression of discussions on;

Delay to production and production timeframe
    Cause of delay - what to learn?
    Marketing Plan
    Spid's 4 Questions
    Offtake Agreements
    Funding Early 2017
    JORC
    Website utilisation and shareholder communication.

The Key comment I found top of mind at the end of the meeting was from WG.

After summarising the steady and significant progress made by FGR over the last 18 months, and listing the major milestones made both in Sri Lanka, and with the development of graphene production, and mentioning that this team did not involve themselves in hyperbole or hype;

"It's now time to make some noise"

I certainly came away very happy with my decision to make the trip to meet the FGR team, and other keen long term shareholders.

I am personally convinced that we are on the cusp of significant cut-through and market recognition.

Well worth DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.251K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.