FGR 3.92% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

Annual Meeting Notes, page-156

1. 1,066 Posts.
    FGR cares not whether HC takes it seriously, it's a $30m nanocap. FGR has potential. It does not at this stage have room on the books to be paying a tech person, instead it has partnered with universities, i really don't have a problem with that, what would you want Archer a team of high paid scientists beavering away costing hundreds of thousands per quarter with the prospect that nothing would come of it? Is FGR going to compete with samsung or huawei when it comes to IP? No. They are better off finding other boutique players with in house IP that is almost ready to go to market and partnering with them to make it reality, this just makes sense. What your suggesting Archer only makes sense if FGR was at least a several hundred million MC company, you don't seem to understand this end of the market at all well. If the message espoused in the latest announcement is anything to go by FGR is making inroads as far as potential clients, IP, and product testing goes, perhaps it's all just fluff for the next CR. I'd rather be in than out at this stage, perhaps FGR will retrace to 9-10c I don't know, but im prepared to stump up more cash to continue the development if we get a rights issue or another SPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $5.011K 96.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122600 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.