FGR 5.15% 4.6¢ first graphene limited

Annual Meeting Notes, page-94

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I would say Talga is heading for a day when it will be lapped by FGR in my opinion ...

FOR EXAMPLE

SOURCE: http://www.fareastcapital.com.au/imagesDB/newsletter/WeeklyComm16April2016.pdf

"First Graphite and Talga Resources are leading the field in this aspect, with First Graphite finding that the vein graphite (93% TCG) gives significant operating and cost advantages over the lower grade Talga ore (24% TCG)."

I would say the comparisons between Talga and FGR have already been done ....

"For every tonne of graphite processed FGR can recover 800 kg of graphene. This is dramatically better than what Talga can achieve. For every tonne of graphite ore processed by Talga, it can recover in the order of 25 kg of graphene. FGR’s recovery is 30x more efficient."

BUY RECOMMENDATIONS

http://www.thebull.com.au/premium/a/59571-18-share-tips---25-april-2016.html

First Graphite (FGR)

Chart: Share price over the year

Announcing it can convert its high grade graphite vein into graphene at the rate of 80 per cent in less than 24 hours places it at the forefront of low cost bulk graphene production. The same low cost process can be used to make the highest grade graphite product of 99.9 per cent. It all comes down to the best profit margin with low capital and operating costs. First production should be available to the market in the 2016 third quarter.

.............................................................................................................................................

I think it is important to be as accurate as possible and the facts are going to be revealed in huge ways as this Efficiency starts to make its presence felt. I am very excited for the next 5 announcements !!!

"This efficiency will come to light on a number of fronts. It will be able to manufacture and install graphene recovery units at nominal capital cost. It won’t need a large treatment plant. Rather, it will be able to install small modular units in the factories of the end customers. There will be very little cost in transporting the 93% pure graphite to location and there will be very little waste product to dispose of later. Add a functionalising module to the equation and you will have a very efficient customer oriented production and delivery system; just-in-time graphite, on demand."

http://www.fareastcapital.com.au/imagesDB/newsletter/WeeklyComm16April2016.pdf

Kind Regards

DYOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $7.503K 161.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164700 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 31801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.