ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

Ladies and Gentlemen,The management team at ICI are undoubtedly...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

The management team at ICI are undoubtedly underway in constructing the preliminary final report for 2022. As the respectable @FingerLicking has confirmed, it will also be accompanied by an investor presentation.

As I fear we may not get an AMA between now and then, I thought it may serve us well to create this thread, dedicated to specific questions we aim to have answered in the presentation. Additionally, a place to constructively request what kind of information we want to see in the the report/investor presentation. My hope, if we can populate this thread well, is to have multiple people reach out to management asking them to refer to it. I'll have a go first.

1. Are any games expected to be released in 2023? Which?
    2. Does the broader crypto market affect the launch timing of games and NFTs?
    3. What percentage of staff are now working on WFH vs in-house games?
    4. What does a successful AAA/Near-AAA game launch look like? i.e. What platform will it appear on, marketing plan, DAUs, NFT sale numbers etc.
    What I would also love to see in the presentation is at least an attempt to table up all of the acquisitions to date - and piece the puzzle together. Columns such as: Entity Name, Geography, Number of employees, Primary focus, Commentary on how it supports the ICI ecosystem.

I'm sure there will be many a more questions better framed or more relevant than mine, so perhaps we can distil them into a concise list by the end of the week.

Cheers all
    Sanami

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $13.12K 775.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 162414 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 449878 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.