BMN 3.54% $3.22 bannerman energy ltd

Hi Skip,agree it should be, and is imho, a (no brainer) scremimg...

1. 116 Posts.
    Hi Skip,
    agree it should be, and is imho, a (no brainer) scremimg buy at these levels - however this market is still volatile as they say, with level headed perception, imho, out of the window. Any CR through the issue of additional shares, whether of future benefit or not, is presently seen as negative and dilutive in all instances causing disproportionate drops in the sp of all shares, even the great and the good like BMN.

As you say "BMN has made real progress, both with the resource, and on a corporate level" - It was therefore pleasing to read that BMN will consider "Proportional Takeover" proposals. This route, in my view, will be far less dilutive - I hope that any "Proportional Takeover" proposals received will be pursued with some vigour by Len - otherwise BMN (although they say they have cash until mid 2010) will need to start thinking of how more will be raised taking into account how dilutive any CR would be at these current levels - if any one speaks to Len regularly, maybe they could tell him that there would in all probability be quite a lot of support for a friendly proportional takeover rather than let the big boys "carry on carpetbagging" and dilute the shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.22
Change
0.110(3.54%)
Mkt cap ! $492.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.25 $3.12 $1.810M 566.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4922 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 2478 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.