BMN 0.35% $2.86 bannerman energy ltd

CrisstoffI suppose all will be revealed, but IMO there is quite...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Crisstoff

I suppose all will be revealed, but IMO there is quite a difference between Dattels holding different Aussie U stocks via Polo, and his holding BMN via Regent.

Polo have kept growing their EXT holdings, and also at the same aquired multiple other uranium stocks. At some point the cash has to run out, and they had to come up with quite a few dollars to take up their EXT entitlements.

None of that effects Regent Pacific, Its a separate company altogether. They also have multiple business interest, and their strategic holdings are not in the same mold as Polo. It seems odd to me that they would just sell 1.2 mill shares ... thats small change for them.

However the conspiracy theorist in me says that someone could use 10 million BMN shares very powerfully to cap the share price while they accumulates slowly via multiple nominee companies.

We know its all anecdotal evidence ... but its obvious something is not right! Recently when BMN started to run & the sell side was almost gone, multiple offers suddenly appeared to stack the queue, with many of them suspiciously of the same amount. This has happened again & again, never mind the constant small selling to deflate the SP

Either:
    a] the market just doesnt understand or believe, and refuses to buy, or
    b] we have it all wrong and Etango is a crock, or
    c] the stock is being "manhandled" for whatever purpose

In the meantime, the company continues to tick every box ... just amazing!

!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $502.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.88 $2.83 $1.915M 670.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 505 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.