EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

annual report and debt restructuring, page-2

1. 32 Posts.
    I ve just finished reading the annual report. The report mentioned that there is one offer on the table that is binding and that would solve the debt issue. I suspect the company has more than one offer on the table that's why it hasn't been finalized yet and my view is that the final price tag on Gazonor is likely to be above EUR39m. This is good news for us as Bartom rightly pointed out there should be very little or no dilution. It is important though that the company keeps the cbm asset in Gazonor. I m indifferent in keeping Gazonor or not provided that the price is good enough. Another option might be to keep a minority stake in Gazonor and sell the rest for 39m. Pure speculation at this stage.
    What is for sure is that when this issue is solved I expect the share price to surge. None of the big shareholders have been selling despite the recent increase in the share price, that bodes well. When you compare other CBM companies with this one it is extremely undervalued on a price per reserve basis and gas prices in Europe are among the highest in the world, I think most people on this board agree with this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.