CDX 0.00% 5.6¢ cardiex limited

Annual Report - CEO Update, page-3

1. 2,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2798
    I have just come across this article by Craig Cooper, published 8/10, for Health Care Weekly

https://healthcareweekly.com/the-rise-of-the-at-home-heart-health-industry-5-things-we-are-excited-about/

CDX is already my highest conviction holding. Not only do I believe in a strong financial outcome for this business, but I also believe we will make a genuine difference to people's lives. Craig thinks and acts as if we are already a multi billion dollar business competing with the likes of Garmin and Apple ... and by believing it, and acting like it, we will become it.

Well, I've just added another reason for my high conviction holding status of CDX..
    Craig selected CardieX back in 2018 to invest & build for more than just financial gain, it was personal.
    From the article :

"Staying heart-healthy is important and personal to me after undergoing heart surgery at the age of 18. As a result of this major surgery at such a pivotal point in my life, I became truly passionate and invested in finding the best solutions to allow me to thrive and continue to perform at my peak."

To have a CEO and major shareholder with such talent, drive, and reasons to succeed is rare.
    IMHO our investment is in safe hands.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67541 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.