HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

Annual Report & Chairman address

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    for those who missed it the AGM announcements were encouraging to say the least.

GM was bouncing with energy and seemed happier to announce the latest news more than any previous AGM that I have attended.

My key learning that there is so much reserve tonnage in previously processed tailings from numerous tenements, not just Bamboo Creek . Testing and actual recovery indicates plenty of worthwhile tangible/recoverable Gold in tailings from Kitchener, Mt Webber, Comet Mine and Ravenswood area and even leftover dust from the Quarry (see report). None of the reserves need to be dug out of the ground and they are no longer just theories or tests........the new Elazac processes are actually recovering huge quantities per tonne.

My bet is 6 to 12 months and we will see "ounces produced" in the Financial Report section with real on paper profits and buyers coming out of the woodwork.............I'm not selling and my sentiment has changed from Hold to Accumulate. I watch the Buy & Sell column with hawk eyes and Im ready to snap those that want to get out at silly prices..they do come up from time to time.

Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year
    Rob 440

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.