AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

What part of the last Investor Presentation that people didn't...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    What part of the last Investor Presentation that people didn't get? AKK clearly states no plans for credit raising. There is no indications that debt due diligence is in trouble. As discussed in previous post we are well within 90-120 days (business days), as I recall late October would be the cut off for 120 day mark.

Ok I admit debt fiancing annoucement and keeping the lid on the sp. As stated in the Annual report no fraccing of the pierre vertical wells until debt financing is achieved, so AKK management is keeping a tight control on costs.

Some posters have mentioned that Colorado is not de-risked, the debt facility facility arranger would had full knowledge of this before issuing the termsheet. And the lastest annoucement was light on detail i.e. no mention of choke diameter of days in production. As stated in a previous post Rose bud is 10 days behind the third well so should be around 30 day IP. But what we can guage is that EFS is certaintly derisked, AKK acreage is in a sweet spot with repeatable production, with strong initial production flows. I have no doubt that debt funding is imminent!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.