NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

annual report for 30june2008 , page-38

1. 1,476 Posts.
    Their "Forecasts" were wrong and they should be ashamed of them. I hope they never use the word forecast again as the market will just laugh at them.

I've been avoiding telling this forum how I know by asking any reader to make an appointment with Newsat and see for yourself as I have,(being worried about my investment).

If you do go and see, you'll report back that they are indeed making a profit.

It's a simple question:

"Are you now making a profit?" Yes or No? This is the most basic piece of information one looks at when summing up a company.

If I am wrong about this (PLEASE TELL ME) then I will be joining the anti-AB team with a turbocharger because it would mean that I've been mislead.

I do not think this is the case, I've agreed that they have made many stupid decisions, or decisions that with oversight of a bank (OK banks could be a bad example, let's say someone with common sense) may have been avoided but if you look at what they are doing (some bad decisions were made in good faith, take investing in the software & systems for dodo and ABG which should pay off a year late) they are serious about getting the company to fly, if you were a director would it not be in your interest to turn around Newsat?

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.