GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Strauss. You appear slightly confused. GBEs Kanyika project is...

1. 683 Posts.
    Strauss. You appear slightly confused. GBEs Kanyika project is NOT a rare earth project. Kanyika is a Niobium project, and niobium is not a rare earth, it is a rare metal used to strengthen steal. Gbe does have a rare earth project at Machinga, but this is not the current focus of the co as you assert, the Kanyika niobium project is the main game.Yes they had 32 mill in the bank years ago, but hey defining the resource, completing Feasability studies, completing bulk sample metallurgy tests with successful results all costs dollars! I'm glad they have spent that money and got Kanyika, with its 20+ year mine life ready to go, as soon as we get the development agreement which is due in the next few weeks. 90% of the worlds niobium comes from just 2 mines, so make no mistake, the Chinese don't want to be at the pricing mercy of just 2 producers, they want their own source, and Kanyika is a ripper as it is the worlds 5th largest deposit, and their is still a heap of exploration upside in GBEs adjoining tenements. Quarterly is due out tomorrow, mite get some news on the DA hopefully. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.