AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

annual report out nc., page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I read enthusiastically(at first) for any hints in the detail at further Perkoa/Mumbwa exploration results and just became more an more underwhelmed.

I hope MF's enthusiasm for eoy 2007 being a period of "exciting results" for the exploration proves up as the sp will be going only one way if they dont come up with any of the egm promises VERY soon.The constant offtake non-resolution is the one that really hurts and must be putting doubts in some punters eyes in combination with the zinc price pull back to below $1.30/lb even though the 27 months contract is holding $1.20/lb.

I love Aims explanation as to why they think they will ride this out with the Perkoa concentrate being "good clean feed" for the smelters and "highly sought after",LOL.Do they have this guarantee IN WRITING from the smelters or is this just company rhetoric.

Well BLUDY HELL guys(THERE I have that off my chest) give us these so-called offtakes that prove this is the case.

I still cant help feeling that if that recent poster comment that one of the instos has taken an 8M odd position that this could be MF holding back until they have "their fill" prior to letting the sp move again.But this is just d hoping this is the case moreso than actually being able to prove it is as we all know thats nigh on impossible.

If we are to see a nice regular cnt-like chart to 50c+ then the offtake/debt plug must be released for this to happen.I certainly hope we arnt relying on that 9 months of operating time with the 90M they raised as they will spend this like water through cupped hands with whats on in the next 6 months.

This then brings me to the article Dan posted on Mokopane.

"Aim Resources, which is listed on the London and Australia stock exchanges, is looking to spend $18 million on turning its Mokopane project in Limpopo into a mine producing platinum group metals and nickel."

Hmmmm,perhaps this is where some of that forward equity cash is destined for.WELL HELL GUYS it would be nice to see some tranparency and for it to be said so to the people that really matter(or do they!),your share holders!To say "we are going to do some more drilling at Mokopane" doesnt wash imho.Now lets be honest do we want to develop Mokopane or are we going to sell it.18M is a damned lot to spend on exploration but not nearly enough to actually DEVELOP a PGM mine.

Yep I know the answer already.

"We will require more exploration prior to being able to commit to answering such questions"

Well Im here to ask where did this reporter pull the 18M figure from....the sky?

One hopes Aim is not just pissing into a southerly buster with this equity cash as those that stumped up the cash surely will want to see something for their money.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.