CMO 6.00% 4.7¢ cosmo metals limited

Commoditel CMO has pulled off another brilliant year adding...

1. 103 Posts.

Commoditel CMO has pulled off another brilliant year adding significant foundation for near future shareholder wealth.
    Being the 5th year in a row, the Management has proved themselves yet again , showing excellent business skills and implementing positive business plans that have
    been extremly succsessfull.

During the year CMO has, as expected, increased their mobile phone customer base and the friendly takeover of Sonnet is a done deal, together CMO and their sub sid Sonnet have
    tremendous potential to emerge as serious guys in this business.

With the experiance CMO has in this industry and the huge combined mobile phone customer base CMO has released guidence earning figures for F2008 and they look bloody great.

Ginormous revenue potential here, the mobile phone industry ever increasing and extremly lucerative, CMO has a very good chance of adding another 10 million onto their profit for next year.

Positve cashflows and left with cash on hand after takeover eliminating near future need for capital raisings.

Current share price is .02c which is undervalued at current, CMO will not stay at this level for much longer, now that the report is out and positive CMO is set to rise and thats imminet. sort term 100%

Expect becoming substantial holder notices and maybe we will see a consolidation of capital. That would benefit the SP of CMO with investors likely to be alittle hesitant to invest into CMO if share price
    rises above .06c due to amount of shares on issue.

If a consolidation was to happen then i would assume that it would be a 1 for every 15 to 20. If that happens then from .02c to .04c would be highly attractive as an entry price.
    If it did take place CMO's SP would rise above .40c to.50c and then beyond to $1 with these revenue figures and in turn will already match your initial investment

I can see CMO being $2.50 by 2009

Huge interest here with not many posters on recent news due to investors trying to drag down CMO even further.

Quite fanckly i would be blowaway if CMO share price falls below .02c on Mondays open, should be an exciting week ahead for these guys and goodluck to all holders.

Tightly held register and exciting times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $8.555K 178.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85631 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 99998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.