SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hi Mighty No I don't think that "a significant profit downgrade...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Mighty

No I don't think that "a significant profit downgrade is more likely than not is based on the current SP performance". I didn't say that.

Yes I do believe a significant profit downgrade is more likely than not but I don't know why you think I came to that conclusion based on the current share price.

Company analysts can paint whatever "rosy future" they like but if investing were as simple as believing everything that a company or analysts publish, all followers would all be multi millionaires... they aren't.

I fail to see how you come to the conclusion that a profit downgrade would indicate the business model is not working. Profit downgrades and upgrades are a normal part of business.

In regard to my thoughts, I believe the share price is good value now however I believe it will be much better value (lower) in the future. That is why I am spending my time continuing to look at the company but haven't bought back in again yet. Thanks for your suggestion that I should talk about something else.

Thanks for your opinion on my graph. I posted it to "show an example of what can happen" even to a company that the share price has already fallen to "bargain prices".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.