STX 2.70% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

Hi PSI, They weren't my questions but I really appreciate your...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1626
    Hi PSI,

They weren't my questions but I really appreciate your regular contribution. I have learned a lot from your many posts.

It's also helpful to have objective agenda comments from those not running any agenda other than genuine curiosity and assessing the odds for/against investment For whatever reason, the STX forum is not usually affected by rampant optimism or over-negative comments.

It does seem from both the various announcements and your comments that it's a continuous learning curve. Your 1-6months estimate seems very reasonable. I doubt whether anyone would know - there must still be a few unknowns at this early stage. From what I've read about the Queensland CSG history the early wells didn't flow any material volume of gas for a long time. Happy to be shown otherwise but this is my understanding.

You have mentioned stress induced permeability a few times. If the reservoir starts to produce reasonable gas flow rates does this issue go away or does it remain for the life of the well (ie do they always have to be careful with this?).

Specific to this announcement, I was very pleased to read that the Klebb 1 drainage area is being constrained.

All IMO.

Cheers

Adaltiora

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $515.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.236M 12.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1296010 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 68215 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.