MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

annual report thursday 22nd august, page-3

1. 85 Posts.
    Moreforme, I believe interim Diabetes II results WERE expected Q3. If interim results are not out by then final results would be next year I'd expect. Happy to be corrected on this. We need to keep close eye on their perviously announced deadlines to keep them accountable. We are the owners!

I'm frustrated by the lack of communication to retail holders.It's a new field, incredibly complicated and I'm sure they are progressing things as quickly as possible in the clinic. Very excited about the opportunities.

BUT, this is no excuse for keeping us in the dark. Under the continous disclosure regime information pertinent to an investor making an investment decision needs to be announced to the market. How can the cause of the continuing delay in CHF#3 NOT be relevant?

Chickens are going to come home to roost soon as the market is losing patience and the investment houses that have supported MSB are starting to get egg on their faces.

It's an issue of their own creation and a long while in the making. As we keep getting reminded, MSB never have negative announcements - this is not a good thing, a negative announcement from time to time would at least indicate they are transparent. Sorry to be negative on friday afternoon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.