RAC 0.00% $1.22 race oncology ltd

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-2

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3051
    Good bedtime read .
    Some update to activities and overview to what is happening .

Race are getting themselves known more around the world .
    Dr Garners holding and his position in the company is highly confirmative .
    Dr Tillett coming aboard into his scientific role since end of FY , his skills with his personal commitment is very positive . We have incredibly qualified leaders in this Management Team.
    Worth being aboard simply in trust of their leadership calibre . Very respected.
    Blown away reading their achievements and competencies . Collectively this leadership team have achieved enormously, each individual hugely , beyond measure really .
    Among considerable career achievements, probably over 40 significant drug developments , Dr Molloy also was on Viralytics board .
    I didn’t realise this . Another tick !

Outstanding current , late 2019 Management team now .

Intriguing- how long it may take for Bisantrene to be more meaningfully administered once more . The current adult AML trial : 12 patients ? aimed for . One very sick patient presumably, so far , has been now fully dosed . Hopefully for them a precious remission chance , from their very Acute leukaemia. I would understand that there would be no other options , all treatment options exhausted or not possible any longer , failed , and patient had relapsed after leukaemia treatments.
    Nought else that could be given .

From No more options - to now hope again . This the aim.
    Then for treatments to be effective and actually save their life .

Certainly the patient is at least 2.5 mths since dosed. When successful this is truly bringing people back from the brink treatment !

So many significant people who have worked hard already for Race , consultants and key directors working for Bisantrene to come into renewed use - have been happy to take unlisted options , for rights to purchase RAC shares at substantially higher strike than the then shareprice on the dates when issued .
    I like the look of the 2020 dated options

Hope will be positive and promising updates and news flow through this year now .

How long it might be before more investigational trial Bisantrene administration for refractory AML is commenced, in various oncology centres in the US and other countries , we wait to see ?

I want the AML kids to soon have Bisantrene as option . Also for breast cancer to be investigated and other cancers as well , where it may be better and very successful , possibly be the chance to cure terrible cancers , without the cardiac toxicity collateral harm . And especially where the patients are refractory , relapsed or way to weak to tolerate current chemotherapy treatments . Aranthrycines significant toxicity .

That Bisantrene was lost due to tumultuous times after the takeover of Lederle in the 1990s , and their Oncology late stage drug treatments lost - is an unbelievable traversty . This must have haunted researchers who had been involved back then . Was the beginning of a horrible corporate era . But we don’t think of significant drugs , albiet approved or in development for less common but terrible cancers and treatment applications- outright lost .
    Unbelievable now . Hopefully coming back now .
    There is more recognition for the real and compassionate need for development and protection of less common , but terrible cancers and conditions , treatments being needed .

I hope that it will be a very good year for Race Onc. and Bisantrene.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 18/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 324 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.47am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.