ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

annual report, page-100

1. 3,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    A good post Buddy,

I'm sure a number on here will be interested in the comments, and appreciative of your time in this instance.

So, effectively 49 days to get an EGM up, puts it around or after the time of the SOA meet, haven't done the maths as in a bit of a hurry here, AND also very close to a Nov AGM IF that occurs. Doubt they'd wear it somehow.

Your comment - "But IMHO, they should be made aware that we are not going to take it laying down either."

Hopefully we have been doing that, by our collective efforts, and will continue, with your input, to do THAT.

A further excerpt from your post Buddy, "...be informed of the purpose of the EGM so that they may attend in a position where they can discuss and exercise intelligent judgment,..."

Perhaps this IS the CRUX of the matter, that UNTIL we finally become aware of the nuts & bolts of all this, as has been selectively withheld from shareholders and market generally for so long, HOW ON EARTH can WE judge for ourselves the intelligence or otherwise of decisions taken (or not taken) by the ESG Board, supposedly on OUR behalf?

I'll leave you all with that dilemna.

Rgds,

Lilac

Bring on the IER, and do not discount the definition of an "expert".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.