ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

annual report, page-93

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi psi81,

Thanks very much for your comments. They were very much appreaciated. Hence why I refer that concern of mine to someone who knows a little more than me, (YOU), in that regard.

That is the beauty of Forums. Especially when posters are willing and ready to share their knowledge with others. I know very little about these sort of things, hence why I ask, while I believe that I am well conversed with figures and local areas knowledge.

I have tried to bring it up before, but we all know that it ended up in the downramper's basket.

Now, although I made it clear that I am not a Geo, nor an expert in this field, your reply now confirm my ideas of what I anticipated all alon. And that is, that Bibblewindi that was pumped ad infinitum and out of proportion by some that is was to be the company maker, was instead nothing more than a mediocre pilot with ongoing problems.

Yet, the company never made a mention of anything of the kind before, while of course they never made any mention of the problems they were encountering with the pumps and rods.

More and more I am believing that we have sold a rough pineapple from this Management and Board instead of a smooth apple, and more and more I am beginning to believe in what some posters have been now profusely insinuating that some disclosure problems have been abused.

Thanks again Psi81. A big TU for that. I only wish that I was allowed to award you more than 1.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.