CBD 0.00% 1.1¢ cbd energy limited

Has anyone else studied the report?It finally explains some...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Has anyone else studied the report?

It finally explains some questions we have been mulling over on this thread.

Like where is the 10 million for the wind projects that were to be vended into AusChina JV.
    Well, the Shannon Flats projects will not be taken up,( I believe that has been announced before).
    The Adjungbilly 40 MW project remains a possibility for AusChina.
    So no money as yet, maybe later, maybe not, maybe CBD might do it by itself or sell the whole project to someone else.
    They did not say the last bit, it is just me thinking aloud.

Annual report explains the King Island story. CBD has already installed 100 kW PV systems, progress has been made in installing the wind component ( what ever that means) and during FY12 the energy storage will be installed . Apparently the energy storage installation was held up due to litigation that is now settled.(The litigator went bust and dropped the case.)

Italian Project to start installation in October,should take 9 months to complete.
    Thailand successfully completed, no mention of stage two or beyond.

One disappointing bit is the 1.6 million dollar write down for Planet Power ( I think), they did not spell it out that clearly, I had to join some dots, I hope I joined the right ones.

There are many more good bits in the report, why is the company keeping them secret and not reporting them is beyond comprehension.

Maybe they are too busy developing the warm relationship that Mark Vale so fondly described in the chairman's report.

Anyone else was game enough to tackle the 80 pages?
    What do you guys think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.