KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

RB,You ask why I post here? Well HC is a community, and as a...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    RB,
    You ask why I post here? Well HC is a community, and as a member of the community I feel the need to help people buy stocks which IMO are good (which I also buy on occasion so not exclusively altruistic) and avoid stocks which are IMO bad ones.

Proactive Investors; let me tell you how it works. Each year you pay them a retainer and then a journalist re-writes your announcements as an article. So yes, they paid for the article. This is in no way a dispersion on Proactive as it is a good way to get the word out for juniors and show up on google meta searches.

As for saying I am comparing apples and oranges RE: the numbers of shares, that is ridiculous. Both numbers are from the same annual report. Timeframe and breakdown of the costs? well it's an annual report, which means the timeframe is a year...

Indeed my 'research' was superficial, these were merely notes I jotted down in the post window as I read the Ann report. Still, analysing financials is what I do so perhaps you should consider what I highlighted. Indeed, those notes have more depth than collectively everything you have ever posted.

Hope this helps someone out there ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.