KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

1. Please clarify - your question is ambiguous and potentially...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    1. Please clarify - your question is ambiguous and potentially misleading.

Ok just for you because I hold you in such high regard I will re-phrase the question. See below

Please comment on why Jason speaks so highly of the same people, whom you yourself said have been poor operators and whom Jason strongly disagreed with. His comments about management start at the 4 minute mark.

(2) Answered.

(3) If that's the case why is it then that he seems to speak so glowingly of their performance to date and their abilities?

3. He is not in the CCC drivers seat. (not really an answer to the qustion is it?)

(4) Answered - But I disagree with your answer.

The truth is RB that in both public and private communications with shareholders Jason never made them aware of the systemic problems with the CCC business model.

He simply continued to enthusiastically spruik the business publicly and privately regardless of his true position and views.

This is made abundantly clear for anyone who watches that video.

He also continued to purchase shares in the company, when he would have known about these "bad decisions" that you keep telling us about, without specifically naming what the decisions were.

This tells me everything I need to know about investing in a company he runs. That is, that I cannot trust that he will do the right thing by his employers "the shareholders" and their investments.

Therefore I will not invest.

My interest in posting on this stock is to learn more about pump and dumps, as well as studying investor psychology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.