ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Well that one was on the nose! Interesting report with much...

1. 2,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Well that one was on the nose!

Interesting report with much already said

This part about the batteries piqued my interest

In May 2016, the Anteo Energy business development group undertook a successful and productive trip through Asia, meeting with some of the world’s largest manufacturers and component suppliers of lithium ion batteries.

It got me wondering who are the worlds largest; what is their market share; where are they located; and how will they maintain their market share?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/li...rends-and-forecast-2016---2024-tmr-2016-09-19

The global lithium-ion batteries market is consolidated in nature, with the top three players accounting for a share of over 57% in 2025. Panasonic Corporation, Samsung SDI Co. Ltd., and LG Chem Power Inc. offer stiff competition to new entrants owing to the competitive advantage they possess in terms of the easy access to raw materials. Transparency Market Research predicts that the degree of rivalry in the lithium-ion battery market will remain high throughout the forecast period.

Competitive pricing, offering dedicated services, and developing innovative application-specific performance materials are some of the key strategies adopted by leading companies. Recognizing the potential lithium-ion batteries present in the automotive sector, Panasonic Corporation collaborated with Tesla Motors in 2014 to set up a new lithium-ion battery manufacturing company in North America

I wonder if we will see further updates in the next few months or will 'Happy Clapper' need a bit more distance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $51.71K 2.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 90144 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 124809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.